Our Banking Client in Toronto, ON is looking to hire a System Administrator for a 9 months of contract role with high possibility of extension.
As a System Administrator, responsible to support various Wealth Management applications. The System Administrator will have the opportunity to work in a great work environment where they will be exposed to cutting edge technologies and different aspects of bank, which can be a stepping stone for the contractor to branch off into other roles within the Bank.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required
- 2-5 years’ experience required
- Proven work experience as a system or network administrator
- 3-5 years of overall experience as a Systems Admin
- OS awareness- Unix/Linux (Red Hat Linux) (2+ years of hands on experience)
- Solaris (2+ years of hands on experience)
- Middleware, Jboss, continuous development, troubleshooting (2+ years of experience)
- Strong communication skills- verbal and written
Nice to Have:
- FI/Big 5 Banks experience highly preferred
- Experience with Docker, Jenkins or Ansible
- Experience with Charles River
- ITIL Certification
ABOUT IAN MARTIN:
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.”