Our large IT client, is recognized by customers as USA’s leading Utility company.
We are looking for a IT Security Administrator to support the team.
Duration: 6 months
Location: Akron, Ohio 44320
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- BA/BS degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field plus 0-2 years of experience in an IT-related field.
- Experience using SAP-related administration tools and functions for Role-based access.
- Experience using Active Directory administration tools for provisioning access
- Ensuring adherence to Cyber Security Policy, security standards/procedures/guidelines in all daily activities.
- Independently process SAP position-based security administration requests
- Independently process client requests for Active Directory based application access
- Performs all procedures necessary to ensure the safety of information systems assets and to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction.
- Interface with Compliance, Cyber Security, Security Technologies and Application Support Teams to identify security access configuration requirements and procedures for appropriately granting/removing security access.
- Interacting with the user community to understand their security needs and process requests appropriately
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.