Our Public client is seeking to procure a System Analyst Level 3 in Toronto, ON to perform FileMaker tasks for the FST in identifying the FileMaker system enhancements, customizations, and development requirements.
The candidates responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Complete work as assigned
- Provide progress/status information to Client Management
- Comply with Client security procedures and practices
- Comply with Client Conflict of Interest and Confidentiality Guidelines
- Provide skills / knowledge transfer to appropriate Client staff
- Request for Services
- v3.2017 IT18-FSCO-0017 – Page 11 –
- Analyze the requirements and arrive at solutions that (a) incorporate FSCO standards, tools and features, and (b) will integrate them with the above applications, ensuring that in areas of distinct usage, duplicate functionality is not developed where common utilities already exist among these applications.
- Provide a project plan with identified tasks for each group in MS Project; this plan will address the deliverables based on the requirements for each user group, including the estimated time required from FSCO’s technical systems and business users to support the proposed plan.
- Provide status reports on a weekly and monthly basis, and provide up-dates on the projected plans for the following weeks that conform to existing LTC standards (including identified and approved changes to the schedule where necessary); consistently update LTC’s activity reporting system until the project closeout.
- Prepare for MOF review and approval of the proposed format, content and distribution for each deliverable, ensuring the work plan approval exists prior to the commencement of each task; submit deliverables on- schedule, as agreed, in the approved work plan. The Vendor may be required to conduct walkthroughs for specific deliverables to facilitate LTC / MTO/MOLSDB (server host) and FST (user group) review and approvals.
- Experience in the development, integration, testing, and implementation of the clients’ applications
- Experience in leading the technical aspects of projects related to the development of a diverse range of client applications through all stages of the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC).D
- Experience with coaching and directing junior analysts throughout the project, related to the development of a diverse range of client applications through all stages of the Systems Development Life Cycle
- Experience in rapid application development (RAD) methodologies
- Experience with middleware and gateways
- Experience with object-oriented programming skills.
- Experience in requirements gathering and design skills in the area of Workflow/Case Management/Document Systems
- Experience in government ministries/agencies Case Management Systems designing / development / implementation / enhancements / support using the environments/tools-set mentioned
- Experience in FileMaker-16 tool set and the interfacing plug-ins and MS Office tools in a Windows 2012 VMware shared utility environment
- Experience in remote connecting set-ups using RAS/VPN over DSL, cable modem or dialup connections.
- Experience in FileMaker-16 / Citrix / Calendar-interfacing methods / MicroSoft Office tools-set including Outlook interfacing / EzXslt / eBlaster and Mass-mailing interfacing.
- Experience with Windows 2007 / Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 2010 / Microsoft Office 365
- Experience providing specialized technical expertise in the overall analysis of the design and architecture of systems solutions
- Experience in the analysis and documentation for the design and architecture of systems solutions
- Experience guiding feasibility studies and cost effective analysis of proposed client I&IT initiatives, ensures all studies and analyses are documented
- Experience in business analysis, systems analysis and technical leadership skills
Project Manager Skills
- Experience in planning, scheduling, estimating resources, providing technical expertise, co-ordination, monitoring progress and providing management with project status updates
- Experience evaluating recommendations and ensuring all recommended solutions for improvement are congruent with the project goals and objectives
- Experience with overseeing the research and evaluation of the technical components in the acquisition of software, hardware, technology, systems and products
- Experience in identifying short and long-term project goals and objectives
- Experience defining and identifying program and service delivery requirements in support of the development of client applications
- Experience with techniques, standards, and performance criteria to control the quality of application development initiatives
- Experience with client management skills
- Presentation and meeting/conference facilitation skills