Our Public Sector Client in Toronto, ON is looking to hire a Systems Testing/QA Specialist for a 6+ month contract with high possibility of extension.
As a Systems Testing/QA Specialist is responsible to develop test cases and execute test cases Develop test cases and execute test cases and execution of test efforts for MS Dynamics 365, including the execution of systems integration tests, specialized test and user acceptance testing
- Experience in planning, organizing and implementing testing efforts at the specified experience level
- Knowledge of structured methodologies for the development, design, implementation and maintenance · of applications
- Knowledge and experience in the use of Computer Aided Software Engineering (CASE) tools and data query tools to aid in the development of test cases
- Knowledge and experience in the use of automated test tools and version control systems on one or more platforms
- Knowledge and experience in all phases of the Systems Development Life Cycle Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills; organizational, creativity and perseverance skills; verbal and written communication skills; and interpersonal skills · A team player with a track record for meeting deadlines
- Knowledge of one or more automated testing tools
- Experience in the specified experience level
- Knowledge of MS Dynamics 365
- Experience using Visual Studio Team Server (VSTS)
Primary Requirements: Product cycle (functional & non-functional) testing experience
- Test case design and review experience (from business requirements)
- Test case development experience
- Experience in defect tracking
- Test scenarios (use-cases) design and review
- Test execution, analysis and reporting experience
- Experience in writing test scripts using Visual Studio Team Suite (VSTS)
- Experience using Team Foundation Server
- Experience in the use of information retrieval packages
- Knowledge and understanding of testing methods in an object-oriented environment
- Knowledge and understanding of Enterprise Content management
- Because of the relatively short duration of the contract and the requirement for existing application support, previous experience in the OPS and with Justice-specific applications would be an asset.
General Skills, Knowledge and Qualification
- At least 10 years' experience performing the Quality role on I & IT projects within and outside government
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.”