Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We have an immediate opening for a Systems Administrator II for a six-month assignment in North borough, Massachusetts.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
Knowledge & Experience Required:
Technical knowledge: The systems administrator should have a good understanding of best practices for managing and maintaining operating systems, software and security within a network.
- Proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator, or similar role is required
- Degree or certification in IT discipline and at least three (3) years technical server support preferred
- Resourceful, willingness to research and attend training to build knowledge/understanding of implemented technologies to provide a wide range of support capabilities
- Extensive experience with Citrix NetScaler and XenApp is highly desired
- VMWare, ESXi – datastore configuration, support and patching highly desired
- RSA, TACACS and Radius knowledge
- ArcSight SIEM, Netflow, knowledge of intrusion detection technologies highly desired
- MS operating systems and services – Active Directory, group policy, ATA, WSUS, DNS and DHCP
- NetBackup on Linux and Windows platforms, HP3 PAR storage and automated image replication.
- Osirium privileged access management software
- Cylance threat protection
- SNMP, SMTP, SQL, Satellite, Bastian Host
- Ability to meet pressured deadlines, time constraints and periodic requirements
- Willing to participate in a 24×7 on-call rotation, provide scheduled off-hours support as needed
Founded by engineers to support the needs of technical organizations, the Ian Martin Group has been creating authentic connections around meaningful work since 1957.
As North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm, we specialize in engineering and IT recruiting to help organizations of all sizes hire better.
The Ian Martin Group is a certified B Corporation, which means we meet comprehensive standards that measure our impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.