Our public sector client, located in North York, is seeking a Systems Analyst for a 12 month contract, beginning immediately:
- Coordinates all areas of system testing, including preparation, execution and installation support to assure quality system changes.
- Monitors and provides daily production, business and system consultation and support to client base; supports complex systems to assigned client base and identifies, studies and resolves production problems.
- Leads major complex projects, estimates plans and project timelines and resources for target implementation schedules.
- Organizes, directs and develops all aspects of assigned projects, both technical and business.
- Prioritizes and identifies cross application/system enhancements, documents business needs, determines development impacts to current system processing and works with programmers and users to ensure accuracy of enhancements.
- Bachelor's degree OR equivalent experience.
- Experience with Oracle financials R12 applications configuration and integration
- Strong understanding of Oracle Financials Applications required:
- General Ledger
- Accounts Payable,
- Purchase Order