We have an immediate opening for a Systems and Data Analyst on a 11-month assignment extension beyond, in Seattle, WA, USA.
- An analyst to develop requirements and produce specifications for a new application.
- Performs research and analysis on processes, applications, systems and data to identify functional requirements for the system design.
- Consults with subject matter experts and customers to clarify and refine requirements.
- Interprets and translates requirements into functional specifications.
- Develops and executes tests to validate system functionality against specifications.
- Researches Processes, Applications, and Systems & Data to identify Functional Requirements for Application and/or System Design
- Consults with Customers to clarify/refine Requirements
- Interprets and translates Requirements into Functional Specifications
- Develops and executes Tests to validate System Functionality against Specifications
- Problem solving skills – Clear communication skills, verbal and writing – 5 years’ experience as a systems/functional analyst
- Experience with Agile
- Systems and Data experience.
- Ability to work in a team environment
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com . We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.