Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We have an immediate opening for a Systems Engineer on 06+ months assignment extensions beyond, in Hillsboro, OR. USA.
If you have the following skills, please connect with us.
TOP SKILLS FOCUS
- Application debugging and troubleshooting activities
- Windows Server multi-tier infrastructure
- SQL 2016 configuration and administration
- Windows IIS Server configuration
- Demonstrates expertise in web-based application infrastructure and SQL Server data tier.
- Knowledge in a variety of Agile/KANABAN/Scrum concepts, practices, and procedures are desired. Technical understanding in networking, Windows Server, multi-tier infrastructure, working across horizontal and vertical IT groups, technical writing, working knowledge of technical terms and verbiage around web-based applications and SQL data as a service infrastructure.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Must have excellent written and verbal skills.
- Must be able to perform and prioritize a variety of tasks, sometimes switching tasks quickly, and work with ambiguity.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude may be required.
- Must be able to provide consultation on complex projects and would be considered top level contributor/specialist in areas of expertise.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS – Bachelor’s in computer systems Engineering or Computer Science AND relevant experience.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.