Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We have an immediate opening for an: Systems Integration Engineer on a 12 months long assignment extension beyond, in Hillsboro, OR USA.
- A 'Systems Integration Engineer' consists of being the first line of contact for Client operators on sites during live events when encountering system operation failures and image quality problems, together with setting up systems on new sites Software side.
- Understanding in depth a broad range of image processing, computer vision, and 3D modules and tools.
- Understanding a decremented and complex system. Diagnose system operation and image quality issues through processes of elimination, analyzing the system and the problem's symptoms.
- Configure modules to fit various environment changes
- The primary hours for this role will be 9AM-6PM (Sun to Thur)-the candidate must be able to be very flexible and hours and shifts for this role will vary due to the times that sports games are played. Evenings, weekends along with split shifts will be required.
- Minimum Educational Requirement: BS in Software / Electrical Engineering / Computer Science in the fields of Image processing or signals processing.
Broadcasting school media live production events.
- Technical understanding and an ability to learn complex system are required, alongside flexibility to work in shifts / nonstandard hours and fly to onsite support.
- Occasional travel is required.
- To join our team you should be a team player, out of the box thinker and poses self-learning abilities.
- You will require to exhibit problem-solving skills, ability to multitask and Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiar with image processing fields
- Familiar with Adobe products – Photoshop and After Effects.
- basic Scripting abilities.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.