Our Financial Services client is looking for Systems Integrators to be based out of its Winnipeg location. The successful candidates will be associated with the Systems Integration Services team.
The Systems Integration team is comprised of individuals who have specialized in one or more aspects of computer application technology and have delivery responsibilities that span Application Support, Projects and Portfolios.
Systems Integrators are skilled at the implementation and support of 3rd party hardware and software systems, and have specific deeper expertise in both infrastructure (such as networking, personal computing, server, etc.) and enterprise software solutions such as Mulesoft, IBM Security Access Manager, OpenText CMS, Microsoft Office, etc.
Working as a member of an Application Support team Systems Integrators are responsible for supporting mission critical applications in the Production environment. In this role they are responsible for investigating and resolving Incidents reported by end users and escalated from the Service Desk or other Application Support teams, responding to alerts generated by application monitoring tools, as well as handling Service Requests to resolve defects or implement minor enhancements and upgrades.
Systems Integrators also work as part of Project teams where they are responsible for the integration of 3rd party hardware and software into the existing Applications Technology and Shared Services environments and for ensuring that component deliverables are appropriately engineered, meet business service level expectations, and adhere to enterprise standards.
- Maintain and support internal and third-party software packages and escalate issues to vendors or other inhouse Support teams as appropriate
- After Hours On-Call and Level 3 Advanced Support
- Research and resolve problems within the scope of responsibility, escalating to appropriate departmental staff any issues that may adversely impact systems
- Create and maintain accurate technical support documentation and procedural compliance documentation
- Perform software upgrades to internal and third-party applications and services
- Build and deploy technology infrastructure to assist and automate maintenance, security, and deployment processes
- Participate in transition to production and transition to maintenance, including providing relevant documentation and orientation to support teams
- Work closely with Project Managers, Quality Assurance Analysts, Systems Analysts, Systems Architects, Software Developers and other Systems Integrators
- Experience implementing and supporting new application technology into a large scale infrastructure environment, including On Premise and Hosted solutions
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Superior communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Experience with two or more of the following is an asset
- Unix/Linux or MS Windows server administration
- Scripting with PowerShell or Python
- Network administration including the support of Firewalls, Switches and Routers
- MS IIS administration
- MS SQL or Oracle database administration
- MS Windows workstation administration and support
- Bachelor of Science university degree or equivalent education and experience
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently