If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We have an immediate opening for a Tableau Developer / Analyst for a 12+ months assignment in Waltham, MA
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
Position Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- The position will be assisting Capital Delivery Reporting and Governance in creating, modifying and updating Tableau reports for Capital Delivery Team.
- Role must be an expert in creation, modification and publication of Tableau reports via Tableau Server.
- Position must be capable of handling all aspects development, testing, QA, publication.
- Position would also interact with Data Doctor/Tableau technical team in potential expansion of data sources and inclusion into Tableau Server reports.
- Multiple years’ experience serving publishing Tableau Dashboards.
Founded by engineers to support the needs of technical organizations, the Ian Martin Group has been creating authentic connections around meaningful work since 1957.
As North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm, we specialize in engineering and IT recruiting to help organizations of all sizes hire better.
The Ian Martin Group is a certified B Corporation, which means we meet comprehensive standards that measure our impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.