Are you a Talent Management and Acquisition Specialist with experience building out a talent acquisition strategy? We have an exciting career opportunity as a Talent Management Analyst to discuss with you, with our top oil and gas client based out of Downtown Calgary.
As the Talent Management Analyst, you’ll join a small passionate leadership team responsible for digital recruiting, development as well as cultivation of our values and culture.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
• You’re experienced (4+ years) in recruiting/HR/PD, with specialized digital talent experience
• You have deep knowledge of digital recruiting strategy and management
• You have experience in building up a new organization / start-up and shaping your own role
• You build trust-based relationships with partners, peers, vendors and candidates
• You possess exceptional organizational and administrative skills, are at ease with abundance of details and complexity, yet mindful of big picture, ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize them, and carry them out independently
• You’re a solid communicator who can get things done, “does not drop the ball”
• You’re an innovative, organized self-starter who is self-motivated, but also a great teammate with a professional presence and a passion for digital, notably around user experience and continuously improving status quo
• You have a Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• You’ll develop position descriptions based on digital talent needs and communicate these needs to non-technical audiences
• You’ll work with the Lab Executive Team (LET) to determine hiring targets & additional success metrics such as employee satisfaction, etc.
• You’ll turn profile requirements into an effective sourcing strategy using a combination of executive search, direct sourcing, online postings, referrals, and other methods
• You’ll build out the talent strategy (e.g. recruiting processes, sourcing models, hiring criteria, tools, integration, professional development programs)
• You’ll collaborate with HR to convert high potential candidates to accept offers, including navigating HR processes, legal and practice requirements around offer structure, compensation and administration
• You’ll partner with the Talent Acquisition team to evaluate, manage and develop 3rd-party recruiting resources (search firms, research contractors, job-boards, etc.)
• You’ll serve as an active member of the Digital leadership focused on: tracking key success and performance metrics, identifying and recommending improvement opportunities and/or constraints, and ensuring talent remains a leadership agenda item
• You’ll independently develop, plan, oversee and drive other aspects of the HR/PD processes as needed including onboarding, performance management, compensation, and training
If you bring the mentioned skills and experiences. Please get in touch. This position comes with a competitive compensation package and benefits..
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.