Our client’s Technology + Innovation Lab works with data that powers their products to improve safety and reliability. By working hands-on with ground-breaking technology, the lab pioneers the development of innovative products through small agile teams. Their teams incorporate a variety of multidisciplinary skills, including industrial predictive algorithms, machine learning, and sentiment analysis.
Who you are (Green Card Holder or U.S Citizen)
- You’re experienced in recruiting/HR/PD, with specialized digital talent experience
- You have deep knowledge of digital recruiting strategy and management
- You have experience in building up a new organization / start-up and shaping your own role
- You build trust-based relationships with partners, peers, vendors and candidates
- You possess exceptional organizational and administrative skills, are at ease with abundance of details and complexity, yet mindful of big picture, ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize them, and carry them out independently
- You’re a solid communicator who can get things done, “does not drop the ball”
- You’re an innovative, organized self-starter who is self-motivated, but also a great teammate with a professional presence and a passion for digital, notably around user experience and continuously improving status quo
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree
What you’ll do
- You’ll develop position descriptions based on digital talent needs and communicate these needs to non-technical audiences
- You’ll work with the Lab Executive Team (LET) to determine hiring targets & additional success metrics such as employee satisfaction, etc.
- You’ll turn profile requirements into an effective sourcing strategy using a combination of executive search, direct sourcing, online postings, referrals, and other methods
- You’ll build out the talent strategy (e.g. recruiting processes, sourcing models, hiring criteria, tools, integration, professional development programs)
- You’ll collaborate with HR to convert high potential candidates to accept offers, including navigating HR processes, legal and practice requirements around offer structure, compensation and administration
- You’ll partner with the Talent Acquisition team to evaluate, manage and develop 3rd-party recruiting resources (search firms, research contractors, job-boards, etc.)
- You’ll serve as an active member of the Digital leadership focused on: tracking key success and performance metrics, identifying and recommending improvement opportunities and/or constraints, and ensuring talent remains a leadership agenda item
- You’ll independently develop, plan, oversee and drive other aspects of the HR/PD processes as needed including onboarding, performance management, compensation, and training
This company builds advanced technology products to deliver energy in a safe and reliable way to fuel a rapidly innovating world. In their new Technology + Innovation Lab they believe in Agile way of working, focus on their people and value craftsmanship, in a ‘work is play’ environment where they offer a flexible, fun, and modern working style to support individual needs.
Apply now to start a career with unlimited potential!