Do you want to work for the largest Chemical Manufacturing company? They are currently looking for a TAR Materials Support to support their facility in Port Arthur, Texas. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
Position: TAR Materials Support
Duration: Until May 2019 (possible extension)
The TAR Materials support is a member of the TAR Logistics Team, supporting the materials management activities required to successfully complete the TAR.
- Ensure that all pre-kitted materials go through the QC process, to verify the accuracy of the material kits.
- Help with the timely set-up of the TAR integrated shutdown infrastructure, especially the materials trailers (kitted, consignment)
- Assist the TAR Logistics Coordinator to provide training to the whole TAR Team including contractors about the Materials plan.
- Ensure the Materials and Warehouse plan is working properly, monitoring the performance of the Materials management organization.
- Audit Material management compliance and provide daily status on Materials management performance
- First point of contact for the Materials management contractor to order any extra materials, with the Support team (Procurement Admin)
- Address promptly all safety/housekeeping identified deficiencies
- Document daily findings and events (notes/photographs)
- Assist the TAR Logistics Coordinator to reconcile all materials and properly address the excess materials (return to stores or provider, removed/sold as scrap)
- Support the Cost Controller by ensuring that all invoices are processed, and the final material cost is captured according the rules.
- Assist the TAR Logistics Coordinator to ensure that all temporary infrastructure is timely checked-out and returned/dismantled (BRMs, portable toilets, radios, etc.)
- Provide input to contractor evaluations
- Participate in review meetings and creation of lessons learned
- Assist the TAR Logistics Coordinator to produce report upon completion, about the Materials management performance.