Our Banking Client in Toronto, ON is looking to hire a Passive Voice Biometrics Application Specialist for a 12 month contract with high possibility of moving to full time.
As a Passive Voice Biometrics Application Specialist is responsible for accountable for driving NextGen Contact Centre strategy in partnership with the Contact Centre COE. Our team leverages Agile (i.e. Scrum, Kanban, etc.) deployment principles, building towards a ‘product’ centric DevOps and CI/CD (Continuous Improvement Continuous Development) operating models across the Contact Centre desktop, telephony and Omni channel technologies. The team also provides level 2 and level 3 operational support as and interfaces with vendor, internal technology delivery teams and business partners.
- To be the passive voice biometrics SME
- Work closely with the business teams to understand their expectations and feedback on system usage and performance.
- Work closely with the manufacturers and vendors as well as internal systems, voice, network engineering/operations teams to guarantee system availability and performance.
- Work with vendors and internal teams on service delivery projects for enhancements and growth
- Provide Tier II/III support and guidance to Operations staff in the practice of complex procedures.
- Ensure the 24/7 system/network uptime as an escalation point to production operations on-call staff
- Provide technical mentorship and training for operations team members
- Support for providing root cause analysis for all product related events that affect service up time
- Work with vendors to optimize the service by evaluating performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput and latency;
- Coordinating with vendors in regard to service affecting events: installations, configurations, and testing of new versions;
- Guiding vendors on internal policies and procedures;
- Upkeep skills by participating in professional development through educational opportunities, reading professional publications, and maintaining professional designations
What Project Will the Contractor Be Working On: The contractor will be working on a new project of passive voice biometrics and provide subject matter expertise for the solutions
Who Will The Contractor Be Working With on a Daily Basis: The contractor will be interacting with multiple teams within the bank.
Must have Skills/Experience:
- 3-5 years’ experience working on technical roles with high exposure to business teams’ products.
- Knowledge in diagnosing complex computer/network related performance issues
- Experience with biometrics or call recording systems
- Experience with speech analysis systems
Nice to have Skills/Experience:
- Good understanding of network topology at all OSI levels
- Good understanding of cloud services usage.
- Good understanding of Web Services usage.
- Familiarity with Windows OS servers and related technologies.
- Experience in Software Defined Networking (SDN), an asset
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.”