Our Client is one of the world's largest multinational oil and natural gas service companies.
We currently have an available contract assignment for Technical Data Analyst IV in Duluth, Minnesota.
AS Technical Data Analyst IV, you will focus on managing pipeline and facility centric data, in the areas of procurement, engineering, construction and trace-ability
- Responsible for the management and support of data related products and services provided to the business.
- Providing critical support and knowledge using a combination of technical expertise and business intelligence to manage operational risk and assist in meeting regulatory compliance.
- Responsible for analyzing data, coaching, resolving issues and developing improvements related to data and technical applications.
- Degree or Diploma in relevant discipline is required. 10+ years of experience.
- Strong Excel skills
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of Access
- Strong knowledge of database schemas and logical models
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and ArcGIS
ABOUT THE IAN MARTIN GROUP:
Founded in 1957, the Ian Martin Group is North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm. As a Certified B Corporation, the company meets comprehensive standards that measure its impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.
Our guiding statement is: “building authentic connections around meaningful work."
The Ian Martin Group specializes in technical recruitment in Engineering, Telecom and IT. We also offer an affordable shortlisting staffing service that allows clients an opportunity to do "empowered hiring."
We thank all who apply, however, only those selected for an initial interview will be contacted.