Do you want to work for the largest electrical and natural gas utility company in Michigan? They are currently looking for a Technical DevOps Coordinator to support their facility in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
Position: Technical DevOps Coordinator
Location: Research Triangle Park, North Carolina
Duration: Until Mar. 2020 (possible extension)
- Support project management tasks, quality assurance, process improvement, project analysis, design/implementation, and continuous DevOps transformation.
- The Technical DevOps Coordinator will support DevOps Transition for FDI/OT initiatives with a focus on corporate technology.
- Utilize knowledge of Agile, digital solutions, marketing / advertising, user interface technologies, and other technical related skill areas to contribute creative ideas and innovation required to develop internal marketing campaigns for internal IT transition.
- Quickly become familiar with internal technologies and service platforms
- Identifies opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change to enhance the integration change management processes
- May assist in designing applications and other technical related projects according to business need.
- Business Administration with IT background
- Strong technical understanding and skill aptitude
- Excellent creative writing skills
- Social media savvy
- Well versed in IT trends
- Project coordination skills
- Creative and self-motivated
- Ability to work in fast-paced, changing environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task, take direction, and work in team environment
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.