Our Banking client in Toronto, ON is looking to hire a Technical Help Desk for a 6 months of contract role.
As a Service Desk Specialist, THE CWR will join bank’s Service Request Management department to provide support for technology products or applications. The group works independently in a high volume and security driven environment. The goal of the team is to grant users access and manage permissions in relation to 350+ apps within the bank.
- Reviewing ServiceNow requests for access, provisioning access based on the request details, following-up with the appropriate parties to fulfil the requests
- Ability to understand customer needs and expectations, provide excellent service in a direct and indirect manner, and fulfill customer expectations
- Knowledge of and ability to provide effective and efficient real-time support for a variety of desk-top technology users
- Providing application access through the creation/ modification/removal of IDs quick turnaround for escalated / expedited client requests
- Troubleshooting/investigating/ resolving access issues for our clients process high volume of requests and tickets
- Analyzing, maintaining and recommending updates to processes
- Prior experience with first and second level support
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of level 1 or 2 helpdesk/admin experience
- Bachelors or equivalent degree in Computer Science or related field (Nice to have)
- Service Now, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft office
ABOUT IAN MARTIN:
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.”