Our Banking Client in Toronto, ON is looking to hire a Technical Help Desk for a 12 months of contract role with high possibility of extension.
As a Technical Help Desk is responsible for taking calls throughout the day, answering inquiries related to the accounts payable process within the bank. They will also spend time responding to emails that come into the general mailbox.
This resource will be taking calls throughout the day, answering inquiries related to the accounts payable process within the bank. They will also spend time responding to emails that come into the general mailbox.
- 1-2+ years of experience in a call center environment
- Some technical expertise
Nice to Have:
- Bilingual English & French strongly preferred (majority of calls will be in English)
- Previous banking/financial experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem-solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time
ABOUT IAN MARTIN:
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.”