Our Banking Client in Toronto, ON is looking to hire a Bilingual Help Desk for a 4+ month contract with high possibility of extension.
As a Bilingual Help Desk is responsible for Operational Process Efficiency, focused primarily on Mortgage products. They are always actively looking for ways to improve the process workflow and systems for the front-line mortgage sales team, which is composed of nearly 1100 sales staff.
- Answer user inquiries regarding computer software to resolve problems, typically of a lower complexity
- Review user inputs and observe system functioning to verify correct operations and detect errors
- Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken
- Review technical processes, confer with users or conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support
Daily Duties: Inbound Call Centre environment. The worker will be advising mortgage agents on the use of a newly launched mortgage sales tool, answering any questions or concerns they may have about using it or the new functionality that has been added. Also providing basic technical support, escalating any issues to the technical team.
- 1-2 years of work experience within a call center environment
- Bilingual – Fluency in both French & English (Position will support sales agents in Quebec)
Nice to Have:
- Microsoft Excel experience
- Previous banking experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem-solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.”