Our client in Toronto, ON is looking to hire a Technical Lead – IT Security for a 6 month contract.
As a Technical Lead – IT Security for providing technical coordination expertise of IT security requirements in distributed systems and solutions.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Must have excellent Communication and Leadership Skills
- 7 – 10 years of experience in providing technical leadership, guidance and expertise in implementing IT security requirements for business systems solutions and infrastructure server hardening
- 7 – 10 years of experience in technology planning for upgrade/migrate business applications
- 7 – 10 years of experience of participating in projects involving multiple technologies and solutions, such as, but not limited to OpenText, Kofax, Cloud, WebSphere, Data warehouse, Java, web technologies, IBM Datastage, RDBMS.
- Excellent understanding of project governance, IT security standards and processes.
- Excellent understanding of managing stakeholder’s expectations, business analysis methodologies, application development methodologies, architecture and corporate security frameworks
- Proven ability to lead a team effectively
- Solid ability to quantify both technical and functional impact of affected system modications.
- Excellent stakeholder expectation management and communication experience
- Review, assess, coordinate and implement solution changes to satisfy it security requirements.
- Provide technical expertise and oversee the analysis, solution architecture and implementation plan
- Determine the priorities and sequencing of systems enhancement and/or change implementation to reduce level of risk to the client.
- Facilitate scope, solution, and effort estimation workshops with architects, network team, it security team, business analysts, business stakeholders, service delivery partners
- Facilitate release management and change management and other project delivery activities, as required
- Oversee the technical delivery of technology upgrades
- Provide knowledge transfer to the staff
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.”