Our client in the Midstream business is looking for a Technical Records Analyst. This position is accountable for supporting Technical Records in an administrative records auditing capacity during the various stages of project turnover and transfer of asset ownership to Technical Records. This includes performing electronic and physical document reviews, providing database expertise, precise data entry and status reporting, document creation and records management.
- Performs reviews of records (scanning, metadata attribution) for projects across business units
- Understands the relationship of records and construction documents and the importance of process safety
- Maintains the Technical Records document management system to ensure files related to Technical Records activities are kept organized and up-to-date.
- Ensures migration of project records to electronic repository
- Ensures processing and inventory checks are completed as per requirements for record retention
- Provides updates, reports and metrics to Sr. Advisor
- Coordinates daily activities through communication with coworkers in an effort to meet project deadlines
- Ensure compliance of records turnover to company wide specifications and standards.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Document Management Experience
- Oil & Gas/Piping/Mechanical Records Experience of intermediate level, at least 2+ years; Management training and/or certification
- Related industry/Quality experience is an asset
- Personality fit is extremely important – who takes initiative, is proactive, energetic, and gets along very well with team members
- Strong organizational and planning skills are required
- Strong communication skills
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.