Junior Technical Solutions Architect -Permanent
Location: Downtown, Toronto
Compensation: Salary + 20% bonus
Our Financial Client is looking to hire full-time a Junior Technical Solutions Architect
As a Junior Technical Solutions Architect, he/she will be responsible to create and maintain architecture plans and specifications including providing architect solutions of medium complexity, based on established patterns, requirements and boundaries.
Scope of responsibilities:
- Play a critical role in helping the business achieve success through the identification and execution of new technology platforms.
- Develop and assess technical solutions that involve component integration between internal and external vendor systems. Solutions can be presented at the project delivery team level or at an ARB (architecture review board)
- Assist in product/project planning that aligns with architecture
- Provide leadership in meetings with the business, product owners, technologists and project managers to illustrate trade-offs, constraints and/or concerns
- Translate technology requirements into solutions and provide leadership to the delivery team
- Liaise and coordinate with broader technology units to ensure adherence to corporate wide standards and strategies. Ensure that architecture standards, policies, and procedures are enforced.
- University degree in technology or equivalent job-related experience.
- At least 7 years of experience in a technology role, including 1+ years as an Architect in a formal Architecture practice
- Experience in any of the following roles: Solution Designer, Application Architect, Solution Architect, Data Architect or Enterprise Architect
- Experience with the following technologies:
- Architecture framework: TOGAF, Zachman
- UML or other standard modelling frameworks
- Foundation knowledge of OO Design, SOA, micro-services, JEE, cloud, n-tier architectures, databases, APIs, event oriented architecture, enterprise integration patterns, infrastructure
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.”