Technical Support Analyst needed to support some of the world’s most successful Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 companies, with end-to-end knowledge solutions including technical documentation solutions, training, technical support, information auditing, and consultation within the Information Technology, Telecommunications, and Energy sectors.
We are looking for Technical Support Specialists to provide excellent customer service to our customers. You will join an existing team of highly skilled technical support professionals where training and certifications are provided.
- Provide top quality technical support, troubleshooting of Information Technology networks and PBX Systems and ancillary equipment such as voicemail.
- Work remotely with end-users and technicians, diagnose and recommend solutions leading to resolution with call quality issues in VoIP environments.
- Collect and analyze packet trace information
- Create reproduction of customer environments on lab equipment.
- Document in detail all site information, troubleshooting steps, and time reporting in Customer Relationship Management Systems.
- Install, configure, and maintain lab equipment.
- Logical and analytical approach to problem solving.
- GREAT communications skills. Customer satisfaction is our purpose; this is a HIGH TOUCH environment in which continual customer interaction is the norm.
- Strong technical aptitude.
- Solid work ethic.
- Organized, independent, dependable, self-motivated, takes ownership and initiative.
Education and Experience:
- Post-secondary education in a technical field.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the information technology field
- Technical Support experience considered an asset
Desired Technical Skills:
- Advanced knowledge of Communication Manager troubleshooting
- Intermediate knowledge of Linux Operating Systems
- Windows 2003/2008 server, and telephony technologies (ISDN, SIP, H.323, etc).
- Support of core PBX Technology and related VOIP networks.
- TCP/IP (IP Networking)
- Capable of troubleshooting converged networks, IP/VOIP issues across LAN/WAN, VPN, VLAN
- Routers, Firewalls, Switches, IP PBX deployment, TCP/IP (IPv4), DNS.