We have an immediate opening for a Technical Writer III for a Six Month assignment in Issaquah, Washington.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- Experienced reading technical drawings and dimensioning.
- Experienced with mechanical assembly processes.
- Experienced prioritizing multiple tasks.
- Excellent verbal, reading and writing skills (English)
- Proficient using MS Office Word
- Self-motivated with ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Experienced writing, updating, and improving assembly and test documentation.
- Experience with electronic hardware function, integration and communication a plus.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE/JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a high tech assembly environment or equivalent experience.
- Good Communication Skills including ability to document assembly processes.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.