Do you want to work for the largest Semiconductor company?
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We have an immediate opening for a Engineer Technician – II on 05+ months assignment extensions beyond, in Folsom, CA. USA.
You will be responsible for performing – Validation testing on memory modules installed in platforms inside thermal chambers using UNIX and DOS based software.
- The candidate should have strong background on building computers, be familiar with computer hardware and must have excellent soldering skills.
- Candidate should also have sufficient understanding of DRAM/DIMM and different memory Technologies. Prepares documentation and provides engineers with status update on – Validation testing.
- MS OfficeUnix
- Micro Soldering Skills
- Experience with building systems from scratch, loading SW systems, executing tests experience working with RAM/memory
- Collecting data on errors and memory failures, very energetic/active
- Candidate should have good knowledge of using SW such as Microsoft Windows, Office Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Must have good communication skills, be able to Iearn fast, work well with others and in a tense environment.
Minimum Educational Requirement: HS diploma or GED equivalent required for US candidates.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.