We have an immediate opening for a Telematics Architect on a 6+ month assignment extension beyond, in Plano, TX, USA.
We are seeking an experienced and dedicated Telematics Architect. In this role, one will lead the latest generation Head Unit development for new product. The successful candidate will have hands-on experience as Architect/Senior Developer with Telematics background of advanced technologies.
- Create architecture and functional specifications of next generation multimedia and telematics services.
- Conduct software design reviews of multimedia head unit and interface with servers, mobile apps, and vehicle.
- Support performance improvements as well as usability improvements of multimedia and telematics services.
- Support the development team and business partners for the entire life cycle of product development (i.e., Planning, Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing, and Maintenance). Collaborate with stakeholders including vehicle engineering, IT, Operation, Business, and Marketing teams to assure the service quality.
- Manage supplier schedule, scope, and deliverable quality.
- Support continuous improvement and process standardization during the development.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Vehicle Electronics Development.
- Experience working with server-side development teams Ability to document ES (Engineering Specification), FS (Software Functional Specification), Evaluation Specification.
- Experience with development models (Agile, SDLC, Open source, others).
- Knowledge of following in-vehicle technology platform (Bluetooth, BLE, Wifi, MOST, or CAN).
- Ability to conduct root cause analysis, triage, and document MSFT office tools (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio).
- Strong communication skills.
- Extensive working experience in automotive field focused on telematics services and products.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com . We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.