Our Banking in Toronto, ON is looking to hire a Test Analyst for a 6 months of contract role with high possibility of extension.
As a Test Analyst, is responsible for testing desktop and telephony software such as Genesys suite, Verint technology, and internally developed applications.
Daily Job Duties/Activities:
• Creating Test Plans
• Identifying and documenting test cases
• Arranging for test data to be collected/created
• Test Execution
• Logging defects
• Facilitating meetings to bring about defect resolutions
• Sending written status updates to key stakeholders
• 4+ years of experience testing contact centre technologies including testing IVR and contact centre desktop applications
• Experience with both manual and automation testing
• Strong familiarity and experience with HP ALM
• JIRA experience
Nice to Have:
• Experience testing Genesys and/or Verint platforms
ABOUT IAN MARTIN:
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.”