We have an immediate opening for a Test Automation Specialist – Intermediate for a Twelve Month assignment in Kanata, Ontario.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- Familiar with current technologies including web and mobile development platforms, automation tools, web services.
- Experience with Selenium Webdriver, Selenium Grid, Xpath, Page Objects, Junit/TestNG.
- Experience with GIT
- Academic: undergraduate degree in computer science, engineering, collegiate diploma in computer science or equivalent experience (required).
- 2+ years experience in test automation
- 2+ years experience in an Agile environment.
OVERALL SKILLS – ABILITIES:
- Interpersonal skills, and proven to flourish working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-disciplinary team, across multiple projects and multiple locations
- Strong analytic and problem-solving capabilities
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.