We have an immediate opening for a Test Automation Specialist – Senior for a Twelve Month assignment in Ottawa, Ontario.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
Experience & Requirements:
- 5 to 8 years of experience in automating business application and/or software tests.
- Strong experience analyzing and understanding functional, technical and non-functional requirements in a variety of application environments.
- Experience designing, creating, executing, and troubleshooting automated test cases, scripts and scenarios.
- Experience designing and implementing common test automation frameworks to maximize efficiency and minimize maintenance costs.
- Experience using and leveraging automated testing tools.
- Experience using telemetry tools/ dashboards
- Agile Experience
- Accessibility Testing
- Good understanding of QA methodology – test plans, test cycles, and software release
- Familiarity with DevOps tools and processes.
- Selenium, SOAPUI or similar web and API test frameworks experience
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.