We have an immediate opening for a Test Engineer – Social Media Applications on a 6+ month assignment extension beyond, in Sunnyvale, CA.
The ideal candidate for this role is an individual who is ready to take an active role in shaping the quality of our software and look beyond the traditional responsibilities of QA. The primary responsibility of the Application Test Engineer is to identify holes in coverage, analyze requirements, update and execute manual and automated testing efforts for assigned projects to ensure projects meet the quality standards set by product owner, effectively and efficiently test the social media and sharing media like applications and the related areas, and catch regressions. Qualified candidates need to be a self-starter and able to operate in a highly dynamic environment.
- 7+ years proficient experience working on software products / mobile applications in QA / Automation related testing
- Experience in Python/C/C#/C++ in a production environment is a plus
- Thorough understanding of all test fundamentals, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), test management tools, and defect tracking tools
- Experience with analyzing requirements, test planning / execution, automated testing and reporting
- Experience with testing mobile applications and / or embedded system testing
- Experience with testing social media, chat, contacts, sharing related applications within an embedded system is desirable
- Experience with testing 3D computer graphics/AR/VR is a plus
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, debugging and troubleshooting skills to root cause complex issues
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com . We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.