Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We have an immediate opening for a Test Lead – Senior for a Six Months assignment in Kanata, Ontario.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- More than 10 years of QA experience in software industry in managing all aspects of QA practices within different software development methodologies
- Technical leadership and people management experience
- Proven experience understanding project and system requirements and functionality, to develop effective test strategies and approaches
- Experience with test automation practice and tools
- Experience with performance measurement tools such as Load Runner/Jmeter and Visual Studio Load Test
- Experience with cloud test tools such as Chaos Monkey
- Familiarity with Azure and Azure Test Automation Environment
- Application Insights
- PowerShell, and Azure CLI
- Dev-Test for testing PaaS solutions and microservice solutions
- Familiarity BOLT on Openshift (Asset)
- Up-to-date on current technologies including web, multiple database platforms, virtual and cloud platforms, automation tools, web services, DevOps and configuration management
- Knowledge and experience in implementation of various testing methodologies, working knowledge of Agile principals & practices is essential.
- Experienced in non-functional testing including performance testing
- Experience with various tools like Jira, Zephyr, SonarQube, etc. is a plus
- Academic : undergraduate degree in engineering, computer science, collegiate diploma in computer science or equivalent experience (required)
- Certifications : ITIL foundations (Asset), Agile or equivalent experience (Required)
- Interpersonal skills, and proven to flourish working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-disciplinary team, across multiple projects and multiple locations
- Ability to promote & drive change
- Broad IT knowledge and strong level of familiarity with a wide range of technologies and IT practices
Founded by engineers to support the needs of technical organizations, the Ian Martin Group has been creating authentic connections around meaningful work since 1957.
As North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm, we specialize in engineering and IT recruiting to help organizations of all sizes hire better.
The Ian Martin Group is a certified B Corporation, which means we meet comprehensive standards that measure our impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.