We have an immediate opening for a Test Specialist – Intermediate for a Six Month assignment in Mississauga, Ontario.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- 4+ years of experience as a Software Tester/QA or similar role
- Experience working on, and being able to converse about, multiple development methodologies including Agile, waterfall and hybrid projects.
- Some familiarity with SQL, SOAP UI, Cloud technologies (resource will not be coding but may be expected to quickly learn how to use tools to retrieve and view data)
- Ability to navigate, understand, and test complex integrated systems
- Experience with software test management tools, such as Quality Center/ALM for test case management
- Experience with various tools and frameworks like Jira, QTP, UFT is a plus
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency with office software: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.