We have an immediate opening for a Test Specialist – Senior for a Twelve Month assignment in Kanata, Ontario.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- Must have worked for the last 2+ years in an Agile/Scrum team environment
- 2+ years JIRA & Zephyr experience – able to create QA subtasks, tests, run test execution (including test results) and update QA subtasks
- 2+ years Accessibility Testing experience. A major requirement for this job is to verify that the website and mobile apps are WCAG 2.1 compliant at AA level
- Web services testing experience (REST and SOAP and tools like ReadyAPI)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work independently, but also as part of a scrum team and participate in all scrum ceremonies.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.