Tool Crib Coordinator
- Oakville, Ontario
- Days, Monday to Friday, starting at 7:00 am
- Min 3 years experience
- Permanent, min 40 hours per week
- $50,000 to $70,000 annually
- Company Paid Benefits, RSP Matching
Are you looking working with a rapidly growing company where you are an integral part of the organization and your contribution makes a big impact?
Ian Martin Group is working with a client that is a leading supplier of precision-machined components to the international nuclear industry. They have a great reputation and a proven track record of success. Everyone you will work there is passionate about the work that they do.
What you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for managing and maintaining Production Tool Inventory.
- Prepare tooling kits for production runs so they are ready per the production schedule.
- Issue and maintain tool and equipment records for parts that leave and are returned to inventory.
- Work with Engineering and Programming to quote and issue material requisitions and purchase orders for tool and equipment as required.
- Work with Purchasing to order out of stock tools and parts and ensure safety stock is in place.
- Receive, unpack, and store incoming tools/equipment and requisitions stock to replenish inventory.
- Maintain spare parts in an organized fashion.
- Conduct cycle time studies or tool life monitoring programs to assess viability of tool and equipment.
- Inspects and measures tools and equipment for defects and wear.
- Pre-set tool lengths in preparation for scheduled production runs.
- Repairs, services and lubricates tools and equipment, as required.
- Regrind and shape end mills and drills as necessary to ensure they are properly sharpened and calibrated for use.
- Locate lost or misplaced tools and equipment, as required.
- Monitor coolant concentration and assists with maintaining at a proper level.
- Performs detail oriented tasks, requiring good hand-eye coordination, utilizing basic language and math skills.
As our new team member, you are not afraid to ask questions and will seek out answers when unsure leveraging the knowledge of those around you. You will have a high level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency. You have a great work ethic and like to see a job well done.
Working with Ian Martin Workforce to Find Your Next Career
We’re a big company with a lot of history, but with a personalized approach and a genuine interest in finding you your perfect fit. The client that we are working with offers a highly competitive wage with benefits and RSP matching plan. They offer a great work environment where people have a lot of pride in the work that they do and enjoy the people they work with.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience
- Must have purchasing and sourcing experience
- Previous CNC Mill and Lathe experience with an understanding of the various types of machine tools.
- Knowledge and understanding of machine speeds and feeds.
- Knowledge and experience working with various tooling vendors
- Experience working with MicroSoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook required.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Able to work in a fast pace without getting overwhelmed while staying organized.
Are you ready to apply and feel you fit the criteria above?
Please submit your resume by clicking “Apply Now” to this posting. Or you can give us a call at 1 (800) 567 9675 x 2283 or call/text us at (905) 330 9861. If you text, please include your name and position you’re interested in.