Our large Telecom client is recognized by customers as Canada leading Telecom company.
We are looking for a Training Specialist to support the team.
Duration: 12 months
Location: Dorval, Quebec, Canada
Accelerate your professional growth and development through career mobility. Our philosophy is to fill vacancies with qualified internal candidates before hiring externally, offering you countless ways to shape your future.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Degree in an HR/OD/Learning and Development or relevant experience
- Bilingualism in French and English (oral and written)
- Self-sufficient, initiative, judgement, discipline and working methods
- Creative spirit, flexibility, teamwork, ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once, prioritize and propose solutions
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft office programs (Excel & PowerPoint)
- Work with hiring leaders in order to understand the skills and competencies required by the business
- Align with the HR team on the strategy and improvement of hiring process
- Work with our Talent Acquisition team to deliver sponsored events and various onsite activities
- Manage the New Grad recruitment database
- Recognize and implement opportunities for continuous improvement to the New Grad process.
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.