Our Public Sector Client in Kingston, ON is looking to hire a Trainer Specialist Level 3 for a 11+ month contract with high possibility of extension.
As a Trainer Specialist is responsible to work with The Special Authorization Digital Information Exchange (SADIE) project which will provide value for the public, the drug prescribers and the Government.
- Complete work and achieve milestones within the assigned deadlines;
- Notify the OPS Cluster/Ministry project manager in writing of any issues or other material concerns related to the Assignment Deliverables, as soon as the he/she becomes aware of them;
- Submit Deliverables for the OPS Cluster/Ministry approval as they are completed;
- Comply with the Ontario Government and the OPS Cluster/Ministry security procedures and practices;
- Comply with the Ontario Government and the OPS Cluster/Ministry architecture/technology standards and best practices;
- Comply with the Ontario Government and the OPS Cluster/Ministry Conflict of Interest and Confidentiality Guidelines;
- Provide knowledge and skill transfer to a designated OPS Cluster/Ministry staff; and
- Comply with the Ontario Government I&IT Directive, Operational Policy on the I&IT Project Gateway Process, and other applicable Guidelines, Standards and Procedures.
- Development of comprehensive training strategies and plans for internal or external stakeholders at large organizations.
- Development of training materials to support a wide variety of formats and contexts, including online, interactive, and in person.
- Development, design and delivery of training material for both technical and nontechnical users.
- Provision of training in a wide variety of formats and contexts, including online, interactive, and in person.
- Development of training material in agile processes, where detailed specifics of user screens, etc. may be in flux and not finalized until late in the project.
- Development of training materials and provision of training covering new and modified business processes as well as information technology systems in a seamless training experience.
- Development of training materials in clear, concise, and readable formats that are visually appealing and easy to consume
- Demonstrated experience in developing training materials that meet AODA compliance guidelines.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating training activities and materials with communications and change management supports.
- Experience with adult education and/or adult learning methodologies.
- Evaluation based on sample written training material solely authored by the applicant. This sample of training material, approximately 10 to 20 pages’ illustrating the applicant’s ability to write clearly and effectively and format documents for effective presentation. Note that this material is to be actual training material and not a description of training material.
- It is acceptable to redact original client details.
- Proven and demonstrable troubleshooting and analytical experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong Interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Strong consulting skills to engage with all stakeholders.
- Demonstrated team player with a track record for meeting deadline.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.”