Do you want to work for one of the largest “Healthcare” companies? They are currently looking for an “Technical Writer” to support their facility in Westborough, MA. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
The Technical Writer creates product and service documentation for end users and service engineers. Works independently on components of a documentation project as well as contributes to the team on varied documentation projects. Creates and manages assignments to meet project schedules and can estimate scope, anticipate risk, and provide clear mitigation plans. Delivers content that meets quality and customer requirements.
- Drafts and manages documentation requirements
- Makes decisions about the best content management system to use for specific products
- Reviews, edits and tests documentation
- Provides solutions to documentation defects
- Assists in the development and implementation of the user documentation strategy
- Manages work plans through the entire software development process
- Skilled in breaking down and mapping software and/or service processes through collaborating with Subject Matter Experts and leveraging existing information
- Bachelor's Degree in English or related field such as Communications, Journalism, etc. or a bachelor’s degree in a non-related field with 4 years of experience in technical communication or journalism or a high school diploma with 8 years of work experience in technical writing
- Minimum of 2 years of experience writing and editing technical publications and or software documentation
- Possesses excellent writing skills, namely a command of grammar, and the conventions and best practices of writing an array of technical documents
- Demonstrated knowledge of various content management systems
- Demonstrated proficiency in one or more of the following: Microsoft Office, Adobe Framemaker, Adobe Acrobat, RoboHelp or WebWorks Publisher software
- Proven ability to work independently and in teams
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a Technical Writer professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.