We have an immediate opening for a UC/CC Certification Lab Technician on a contract assignment in Ft. Worth, Texas.
The position is for an on-site technician that will be responsible for testing and certification of new hardware, software and architecture UC designs.
The candidate needs to have:
• Experience in working at a large international financial firm.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing throughout the organization
• Ability to work with and manage third parties/vendors.
• Able to work independently and within a geographically distributed team.
• Able to multitask and prioritize to meet required schedules; exercise prudent time management.
• Ability to contribute to multiple programs with effective delegation skills.
• A flexible working style, able to change direction as the business needs changes and tight timelines
• Knowledge of Problem, Request and Incident Management and Change Management
• Ability to work collaboratively in a large team environment of Architect & engineers and able to showcase their own work in presentation e.g. solid on Microsoft Office Suite including Visio & PowerPoint
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Build lab environments based on architectural documentation, Document the test results
• Develop, execute & capture testing for certification plans within the UCC related solutions
• Review results with Architecture and Engineering teams, discuss the outcomes/challenges
Requirements are 5 years IT-related experience including & Top skills required (must haves):
- Mandatory Telecom Lab Certification testing experience is a must
- Deep understanding of SIP & H323 protocol, their implementation and usage including QoS understanding
- Deep understanding on SIP message flow and call flow troubleshooting in multi-vendor platform with multiple carrier circuit (VZB, ATT & BT etc.)
- Understanding of Dial Plans, & carrier related technologies, E.164
- Understanding of Telecom carrier designs & networks
- Experience of configuring and implementing Oracle, Avaya, Cisco & Mitel Voice platforms, both applications and end points
- Solid working knowledge on Oracle SBC (Session Border Controller), ECB (Enterprise Communication Broker) & EOM (Enterprise Operations Monitor).
- Experience on Avaya System Manager, Session Manager, Application Enablement, Messaging, Experience Portal
- Experience with call recording platforms such as NICE & SIPRec implementation
- Experience integrating Cloud based Phone service with Premises based SIP service and other UC solutions.
- Experience of Data network Cisco, Meraki, Aruba, routing & switching, setup router & switch configuration for new carrier circuit onboarding – e.g. BGP, VLAN, Subnets, DHCP scopes, trunks, vrf and VPN tunnels.
- Solid overall Microsoft skills (Active Directory, Exchange UM integration, etc.)
- Working knowledge on monitoring tools like Nectar, RTMT, NetScout, Wireshark, SNMP, ICMP.
- Working experience using tools like Putty, Filezilla, WinSCP, etc.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.