Our large IT client, is recognized by customers as USA’s leading Information Technology company.
We are looking for a Unified Communication Engineer to support the team.
Duration: 17 months
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA
The Unified Communications Engineering Team is looking for a Senior Video Streaming and Digital Signage Engineer to help deploy and administer our global digital signage and audio/video solutions.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 5+ years of experience developing and optimizing real time video streaming (multicast and unicast) systems in large enterprise environments.
- 5 years of experience with video codecs (e.g. VP8, H.323, H.264), knowledge of how the various codecs work, and the ability to recommend the appropriate codec based on a specific set of use cases.
- 5+ years’ experience as a Systems Engineering including OS deployment, configuration, management and support.
- 3+ years’ experience with advanced familiarity with most operating system commands/utilities on Windows, Mac and Linux.
- 3+ years’ experience in Server Architecture (Server Configuration, Security, Networking)
- 3+ years’ experience with Cisco Video Communications Server, Telepresence Management Suite, and Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
- Deep knowledge of data networking and the unpredictability and variability of the Internet impact the user experience. Understanding how packet loss, latency, bandwidth, jitter, etc. are measured and how these impact communications is a must.
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills for both system performance and connectivity issues
- Analyze, design and implement the technical requirements of our Audio Video projects, which include the selection, design, and management of selected technologies.
- Planning, requirements gathering, specification, design and the implementation of new technology solutions, as well as the documentation and transition of operational processes required to support complex technical solutions.
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.