Position: Renewable Contract (renewable every march) with the potential for eventual permanent employment
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Our public sector client is seeking a reliable individual with strong communication skills to provide an exceptional customer service experience for their valued clients. While working with a diverse team in a fast-paced environment, you will be the first line of contact to resolve technical support issues for 68,000 end-users.
For Incoming incidents and service requests:
- End-user connects by telephone, voicemail, email, or on-line
- Agent receives and logs the request in the call management system (ESMT);
- Agent diagnoses the request to determine needed support services;
- Agent resolves the request OR dispatches (transfers – assigns) the call to a Tier 2, Tier 3 or other approved service provider;
- Agent closes the request upon completion of the required support services.
- The agent may either dispatch/transfer/assign an incident or service request to a Tier 2/3 or other service provider through available and approved means
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- 5+ Years of previous help desk/technical support/service desk experience
- Previous Technical support experience with: Microsoft Windows (7, 10) Office/Exchange/Active Directory
- Blackberry or iOS support experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to respond to questions by providing clear, concise and accurate information
- University or College Graduate in Computer Science, IT Support, or a related field
- This resource will work anywhere from 20 to 36.25 hours per week.
- To apply to this position, please do the following:
1. Submit your updated resume by applying to this job posting
2. Complete the 20 minute survey at the following link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/IanMartinSDARole
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.