Do you want to work for the largest Semiconductor company?
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We have an immediate opening for a UX Researcher/ HFE on 06+ months assignment extensions beyond, in Hillsboro, OR. USA.
We are looking for a UX researcher/ Human Factors Engineer.
- You will work closely with a UX architect/PE to evaluate all components (HW, SW, Tools, and documentation) of IoT developer kit products.
- You will also help distill DX insights and link them together in implications and actionable recommendations.
- This opportunity will allow you to experience the end-to-end process for developer experience (DX) metrics application.
- There will be strong collaboration across clients business groups and external partners.
- Research will also identify and unpack real-market problems.
Required skills, not limited to the following:
2+ years’ experience in the following:
- Familiarity with both quantitative and qualitative research methodologies and user-centered design methods
- Good understanding on embedded development processes
- Knowledge in commonly used developer kits, SDKs, IDEs, cloud computing services
- Interview skills and deep curiosity about how developers think and work
- MS office
- Travel will be within the United States, maybe 1 time a quarter
Minimum Education: Master's degree in Human Factor/Human Interact or related field
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.