We have an immediate opening for an: Platform / Validation Technician- II on a 3 month assignment extension beyond, in Hillsboro, OR.
- 3+ years of experience
- Candidate must possess experience debugging PC hardware platforms, building systems and configuring hardware
- Experience installing and running – Various PC operating systems including Windows Server 2003, Windows XP, Linux.
- Good – Verbal and written communication skills, and ability to work well in a team environment
- Can follow Technical directions carefully and accurately
- Must have fluency in using applications such as MS office/Skype and other utilities and knowledge on networking/server management experience
- Runs software/usability tests in a controlled environment, and records both the system set up and test results accurately
- This person will set up software/network test bed to measure predefined metrics of various software use cases under different latency and bandwidth configurations
- Command line scripting on windows, Windows Powershell, Python and C
- Assists in Iayout changes in the Iab by rewiring configurations and assisting with machine placements
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details
- HS diploma or GED equivalent required for US candidates.
- Preferred skill sets: familiar with virtual machines
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com . We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.