Are you a Value Analyst professional with experience building financial models and value capture (including calculating ROI, EBITDA, Innovation Spending, and Expenses vs. Cost ratios). Do you thrive in extremely high pace and high performing quantitative environments with experience ranging from 5 – 10+ years in native digital companies? Then we would love to discuss an opportunity with you for our Midstream client for their office in Calgary, AB.
Our client's teams incorporate a variety of multidisciplinary skills, including industrial predictive algorithms, machine learning, and sentiment analysis. As a value analyst for our client you’ll bring your experience with building financial models and value capture, while educating clients about Agile methodology.
Skills and Qualifications:
• You excel in extremely high-pace and high-performing quantitative environments, preferably with native Digital companies (5 years minimum, 10+ years preferred)
• You are experienced in building financial models and value capture (calculating ROI, EBITDA, Innovation Spending, Expenses vs Cost ratios, etc.)
• You are experienced in educating various types of internal and external clients about Agile methodology and way of working
• You are an entrepreneurial, organized self-starter who is self-motivated, but also a great teammate with a professional presence and a passion for digital, with experience in Agile methodologies and leading cross-functional, self-organizing teams and has a thirst for continuously improving the status quo
• You are a collaborative, strong communicator with ability to get things done and “do not drop the ball”
• You have proven ability to build trust-based relationships with diverse individuals
• You are highly accountable and responsible: self-starting, self-motivated, self-directed, and self-sufficient
• You are passionate about solving problems, removing impediments and shielding the team to deliver at their best
• You possess exceptional organizational and administrative skills, at ease with abundance of details and complexity, yet mindful of big picture, able to handle multiple tasks, prioritize them, and carry them out independently
• You hold a Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• You’ll operate as a fully qualified professional in the functional area of Finance to independently shape funding recommendations, design value-tracking processes and principles for the entire T+IL, and execute those processes coordinating both Lab leadership and enterprise Finance
• You’ll advise the Lab Executive Team and business units on uncovering and valuing areas of opportunity for future products for the digital lab
• You’ll lead the business and Lab members (Product Owners) to determine product and team success metrics
• You’ll build comprehensive business cases around future lab projects
• You’ll ensure product dashboards measuring success metrics are operational and transparent
• You’ll facilitate regular sessions for cross-functional exchange of insights and knowledge as well as demoing products built
• You’ll promote and spearhead team contribution to open-source projects, creation of innovative products within the industry ecosystem and participation in relevant technology conferences/meetups
• You’ll be based in an office environment with occasional travel to other Lab locations
• You’ll be part of a pressurized environment, working to tight deadlines
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.