Our mining client is looking for a Water Treatment and Mining Process Engineer for their mining operations in Saskatoon Saskatchewan. If you have experience with mine water treatment plant design or operations, that will be an asset.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Process lead for water treatment plant studies
- Develop PFD and P&ID
- Develop process design criteria
- Perform design calculations
- Perform mass and energy balance
- Equipment sizing and selection
- Prepare operating cost estimates
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in chemical engineering, mineral processing, or metallurgical engineering
- Previous mine water treatment plant design or operations experience required
- Experience in uranium mining/milling in Saskatchewan is an asset
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.