Web Analytics Implementation Engineer
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent education/professional experience is required.
- Strong experience with Adobe Analytics
- Specifically having worked on implementations previously and with DTM (Dynamic Tag Manager)
- Understanding of web analytics tool basics: tags, cookies, variables.
- Strong understanding of tag management systems: tags, rules, variables, and jQuery
- A solid understanding of advertising, marketing and strategic brand management and how to best leverage these in a digital environment
- Experience presenting in front of groups, to clients, and via web conference
- Strong interpersonal skills, a positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a collaborative agency environment with multi-disciplinary teams required
- The ability to successfully manage multiple internal and external initiatives/projects in a deadline-driven environment
- History of working with new business teams on requests for proposal/information and presenting analytics documentation demonstrating agency skillsets.
- Experience in creating case studies, point of view documents or white papers in line with your job function in analytics.
- Work with internal teams to continually streamline processes and find efficiencies in the day-to-day work processes done by the data platforms team.
- Experience working on testing, targeting and personalization projects with both targeting and optimization tools and data management platforms (DMP).