Our large IT client, is recognized by customers as USA leading Information Technology company.
We are looking for a Web Content Publisher to support the team.
Duration: 3 months
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States
The Web Publisher is charged with overseeing, approving, and creating content for our Digital Properties. He/she will be responsible for building and maintaining web content, interactive tools, and online experiences that build the brand and generate new business opportunities.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Experience with website content management tools, preferably SDL Tridion, or another component based platform.
- Experience with web content translation/localization processes and managing multiple global websites.
- Basic working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience managing content and production for websites.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience using issue/project tracking and collaboration tools, such as JIRA Software.
- Strong time-management and organizational skills.
- Proactive and solutions oriented, willing to take ownership of projects and balance multiple projects and processes simultaneously seeing all through to completion.
- Highly-motivated self-starter with developed ability to work independently, with minimal supervision.
- Create, develop, and manage content for our web properties utilizing the web content management system (SDL Tridion).
- Analyze and coordinate digital projects requests for our web properties (primarily our website, or other microsites) and work with the global marketing team to schedule web content updates.
- Focus on content review and consistency in design and brand messaging when working through the content provided by the global requestors.
- Curate our overall digital customer experience, to maintain a consistent tone and branding throughout all web properties.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills; identifying issues with the web content management system or content to be deployed and flagging them, ensuring timely resolution.
- Analyze and recommend content management system/process improvements and work with web development/QA team to review and implement.
- Develop understanding of our Digital Marketing Ecosystem and contribute to website enhancement plan.
- Keep current with emerging web technologies and be always willing to add to existing skill set.
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.