Our market leading energy client has an immediate need for a Windows 10 Support Lead to join their team. This a six month contract position located in the their Calgary head office location.
1. Future state process definitions with successful trial
2. Successful resolution of Windows 10 Program support tickets, based on existing SLAs
3. Leadership of Support team
How this person contributes in the master plan
This is a key role on the Windows 10 Program, which will ensure that our client transitions to a supported end user device platform, thus ensuring that staff can complete their day to day tasks.
- 3-5 yrs. previous experience on an IT Support team
- 1-3 yrs. Experience leading an IT Support team
- 5-10 yrs. Experience in IT
- Familiarity with industry standard Tier I, II and III support processes
- Deep knowledge of Windows 10, Office 2019/365 support issues
- Experience on a previous Windows 10 migration project is nice to have
- Extensive knowledge of standard Windows End User Device (hardware) installation issues
- Demonstrated capacity to lead a team, assign issue resolution and other tasks, and ensure team meets designated SLA’s
- Demonstrated capacity to work with a complex team including vendors, team leads, business clients, and IT stakeholders
- Can define and report on SLA’s
- Can pitch in to help resolve support issues when team is fully allocated
Other skills deemed necessary
• Client focused
• Team player
• Positive, energetic, independent
• Able to work independently, leading support team with little supervision
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
What is the one or two key essential skills that will make this person succeed with their manager and the projects they will face?
• Knowledgeable in their domain
• Able to organize and lead their team to successfully deliver support
• Bachelor’s degree in Computing Science, Business, Finance or equivalent
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.