Our large IT client is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Aerospace company.
We are looking for a System Administrator to support the team.
Duration: 6 months
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in Windows Server and Active Directory administration
- Will require CG and security clearance level II.
- Strong domain knowledge of Active Directory management
- Knowledge of Windows Server administration
- Knowledge of ESAE Administrative Forest Design Approach
- Experience in ensuring enterprise security compliance
- Certifications: Microsoft certifications for Windows Server and Active Directory administration are desirable
- Proficient in Windows Server administration
- OS upgrade
- Application migration
- Hypervisor administration
- Proficient in Active Directory management
- Upgrade and configuration
- Establishing trust relationships
- GPO management
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.