Our large IT client, is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Information Technology company.
We are looking for a Wireless Data Engineer to support the team.
Duration: 12 months
Location: 5115 Creekbank Road Mississauga
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Practical experience on Networking – TCP IP/- Wireless Core Technology (MME, SGSN, PGW)
- Proven experience with tools scripting and automation.
- Prior experience with DevOps tools and technologies (Slack Bots, Ansible, Jenkins)
- Understanding or experience of Agile, Lean, DevOps, adaptive working environment.
- Understanding of Unix/Linux, IP networking protocols (DNS, TCP, UDP)
- Design, maintain, operate Bell’s wireless packet core network with the “Best Network” objectives in mind.
- Complete change and implementation activity on network elements, changing resource/connectivity allocations and verifying successful network integration of any changes.
- Monitor health/status of CDMA (HA, PDSN), HSPA (GGSN, SGSN, GPRS DNS), LTE (MME, PGW, SGW), IMS/VoLTE (AAA, EPDG) network elements, react to alarms, and perform corrective actions as necessary.
- CCNA to CCNP level IP networking skills, facilitating monitoring, verification and troubleshooting of connectivity between core data network elements, resource allocations and mobile data call path from RAN to target destinations
- Innovate new and creative solutions to improve the way we work and deliver our projects.
- Develop solutions to automate repetitive tasks and improve working efficiency within the team.
- Some night shift work and weekend/holiday coverage will be required for maintenance window implementations and operational support.
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.