The Work Management Coordinator is accountable for the development of work scope, (operating, engineering, outage and project) coordinating/obtaining necessary approvals and subsequent change control.
- Ensure logic, schedules, cost reports and work programs are established in support of the defined scope of work.
- Anticipate, direct and make decisions on all work associated with the planning and scheduling process, changing priorities, communicating to work groups and exercising sound judgment to effectively facilitate the safe and productive completion of work programs.
- Clarify work boundaries to ensure that responsibilities are clearly defined for tasks and the work boundaries are well managed.
- Analyze performance to identify lessons learned and incorporate into future work.
- Provide team leadership to a complement of staff assisting with schedule preparation, cost and resource estimates for all associated work programs.
- Strong P6 experience
- Min 3yrs in work planning/project planning
- Experience at a Candu generating station
- Current security clearance from a Candu nuclear station in Canada